INTECO MC management prioritizes young specialists.
The Company cooperates with oil and gas educational universities in the country.
Cooperation priorities are:
- financial support of the best students;
- financial support of the faculty;
- provision of its labs and production facilities for research;
- joint organization of workshops and conferences;
- conducting other joint events;
- pre-degree internships at the Company facilities and scholarships;
- employment of best interns.
The key tasks of INTECO MC youth policy:
- to create a talent pool from the best graduates motivated to get high-quality professional education and employment in the Company;
- to ensure the inflow of the best university graduates with the professional and technical competencies required for the company successful development;
- to create an environment that promotes realization of their personal potential and facilitates their professional development; to engage them in innovative, research and project activities;
- to follow the state policy in vocational education and training of engineering personnel.
The corporate system of continuing education “School – University – Enterprise” successfully helps to solve the above tasks.